The Programme Sponsorship...
The Swindon Town FC Programme Sponsorship is yet another fantastic way to entertain clients, and is equally a great way to reward and recognise employees as part of a staff recognition programme. What is more, a Programme Sponsorship package will literally put your brand in front of thousands of people at The County Ground on a matchday.
• Complimentary car parking (up to two places)
• Champagne reception
• Stadium & Dressing Room Tour
• Group pitchside photograph with a First Team Player
• A three-course meal
• Complimentary wine on table (half-bottle per person)
• Complimentary Matchday Programme and Team Sheet
• Matchday host
• Reserved executive stadium seating
• Half-time refreshments served with cheese & biscuits
• Post-match presentation with the Man of the Match
• Signed official programme in commemorative frame presented to your party
• Full-time refreshments
• Half-page Matchday Programme advertisement
• Scoreboard recognition
• PA announcements
• Branding opportunities in the Imagine Cruising Suite
FROM £850 + VAT FOR 10 GUESTS
Dress code: Smart, tie optional. Smart jeans, corduroys and chinos permitted.
Please note: Light coloured jeans or ripped jeans are not permitted.
Packages subject to availablity.
For further information call 0844 880 1094 or email email@example.com
What they are saying...
“I do a lot of corporate around the game and I have to say that at Swindon you offer the best value of the lot. Food and service was good but it is the little extras that make the difference, Phil King, the quiz, hot soup at half-time, cakes at the end all added value that makes Swindon the best.”
Dave Davies Business Development Director
“A big thank you to you and everyone at STFC for making our visit as Matchday Sponsors very special, we all had a fantastic day. You couldn't have done more to make our day more enjoyable and it was great to celebrate a well earned victory for the club. ”
Lucy Mead Verelogic Group
“Just to say thank you to you and all the staff at STFC for a wonderful day as Match Sponsors against Southend United. Everyone in our party enjoyed it very much. We all look forward to when we can do it all again. We are so lucky to have such a great hospitality team at Swindon. I recently went to Old Trafford, Manchester United and Chelsea, it was very nice but not a patch on ours at Swindon.”
Russell Osman R J Osman
Should you require further information or if you would like to make a booking please contact us.
For Matchday Experiences & Hospitality, please call
0844 880 1094
Or for Branding Opportunities & Sponsorships, please call
0330 002 0020 or 0844 880 1086