Red & White Executive Business Club
With a captive audience of over 180,000 people entering the ground per season, a
partnership with Swindon Town Football Club is the right route to the market for you.
- MATCHDAY HOSPITALITY FOR 10 GUESTS, catered for in your own business-branded side suite for a game to be selected
- GROUNDBOARD – brand exposure on a crowd-facing (10ft x 3ft) or a pitch-facing advertising board (10ft x 2ft)
- CONCOURSE poster site
- MATCHDAY PROGRAMME recognition on the Red & White Executive Business Club Page
- MAIN WEBSITE and commercial website – brand positioning with a click-through
- RECOGNITION of partnership on Facebook & Twitter
- NETWORKING EVENTS (two events) to be held at the County Ground. A fantastic opportunity to market your services and to meet fellow Red & White Executive Business Club members’, club sponsors and key partners
- INVITATION TO OUR SPONSORS DINNER for four guests. All the players and management will be in attendance with branding and sponsorship opportunities available
- MATCHDAY TICKET ALLOCATION of ten tickets to be used at any league game/s throughout the 2016/17 Season
Red & White Executive Business Club Partnership
£2,500 + Production + VAT
Payment terms available on request
Joining forces with us here at SN1 to promote your business and to network with other partners is an opportunity not to be missed.
What they are saying...
“This is the second season we have invested in advertising with Swindon Town Football Club and the benefits have definitely started to show. It has help increase the local awareness & profile of our company which makes our other advertising in the Swindon area that much more effective.
Simon Harris Valutech Ltd
“By offering free room hire for charity events I can only describe what you do as moving, with your support once again we raised a huge amount for our charity, thank you again to all your staff.”
Tony Pocock ABC Swindon
“The event was a huge success, as I am sure you will have witnessed, the children loved every minute of it. Having said that, I think our volunteers enjoyed it just as much and I have had several comments about people feeling privileged to have been able to make their day so much fun.”
Louise Carter BNY Mellon
Should you require further information or if you would like to make a booking please contact us.
For Matchday Experiences & Hospitality, please call
0844 880 1094
Or for Branding Opportunities & Sponsorships, please call
0330 002 0020 or 0844 880 1086