Red & White Executive Business Club
With a captive audience of over 180,000 people entering the ground per season, a
partnership with Swindon Town Football Club is the right route to the market for you.
- MATCHDAY HOSPITALITY FOR 10 GUESTS, catered for in your own business-branded side suite for a game to be selected
- GROUNDBOARD – brand exposure on a crowd-facing (10ft x 3ft) or a pitch-facing advertising board (10ft x 2ft)
- CONCOURSE poster site
- MATCHDAY PROGRAMME recognition on the Red & White Executive Business Club Page
- MAIN WEBSITE and commercial website – brand positioning with a click-through
- RECOGNITION of partnership on Facebook & Twitter
- NETWORKING EVENTS (two events) to be held at the County Ground. A fantastic opportunity to market your services and to meet fellow Red & White Executive Business Club members’, club sponsors and key partners
- INVITATION TO OUR SPONSORS DINNER for four guests. All the players and management will be in attendance with branding and sponsorship opportunities available
- MATCHDAY TICKET ALLOCATION of ten tickets to be used at any league game/s throughout the 2016/17 Season
Red & White Executive Business Club Partnership
£2,500 + Production + VAT
Payment terms available on request
Joining forces with us here at SN1 to promote your business and to network with other partners is an opportunity not to be missed.
What they are saying...
“The event was a huge success, as I am sure you will have witnessed, the children loved every minute of it. Having said that, I think our volunteers enjoyed it just as much and I have had several comments about people feeling privileged to have been able to make their day so much fun.”
Louise Carter BNY Mellon
“We just wanted to say that we thoroughly enjoyed the day, from the visit to the dressing rooms, tour of the pitch and dug outs and the excellent three course lunch provided. The staff on the day were all marvellous, friendly, professional and informative and Phil King was a fantastic host.
The Swindon win made the day so much more enjoyable, an exciting match played in a great atmosphere. Simon would have been absolutely chuffed.
Please pass on our thanks and best wishes to all those involved and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and New Year and, of course, many more points on the board for the Robins.
Ann Louise & Tony Peters
“Great venue, the staff are amazing and the variety of food over the three days was exceptional.”
Steve Byrne CIMA
Should you require further information or if you would like to make a booking please contact us.
For Matchday Experiences & Hospitality, please call
0844 880 1094
Or for Branding Opportunities & Sponsorships, please call
0330 002 0020 or 0844 880 1086